This tip applies to WeatherNet 3 as well as previous versions. Consider doing this before upgrading to WeatherNet 3 to preserve your current batches.
- In the Library Window, click on Batch > Backup Batches… This will backup your entire list of batches.
- The Save As window will pop up. Name your file, and select the Desktop or another destination folder that will make it is easy to find your backup file. Click “Save.”
- To import your batches, in the Library Window, click on Batch > Restore Batches…
- In the Restore Batches window that pops up, select the backup file that you created and click “Open.”
- Your complete backup batch will now be imported into your current WeatherNet version.